Posted on March 13, 2020 | Minal.Jahangir@trader.ca
With growing concerns around the novel coronavirus (COVID 19), we wanted to reach out to you to share the actions Birchwood is taking to ensure our facilities are clean and safe for you, our team members and the communities in which we serve.
We remain committed to our customers and will continue to provide both sales and service of vehicles to the highest levels of customer experience we set for ourselves. We are open for business and continue to be a safe place for you to visit.
Your Safety - As it has always been, the health, safety and well-being of our customers and team members remain our highest priority. We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. In response to the COVID-19, we have taken additional safety measures, following the lead of Canadian and local public health authorities to ensure your safety as well as the safety of our teams, including:
- We are providing our team members with ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols.
- We have enhanced cleaning protocols in all our locations, with particular focus on high traffic and high contact areas (including customer waiting areas, shuttle vehicles, elevators, door handles, public bathrooms, etc.) and have continued the use of top-grade disinfectant.
- We are carefully reviewing where meetings are held, and are using virtual meeting tools when appropriate.
- We have limited all non-essential travel for our team members.
- We have increased the deployment of antibacterial hand sanitizers.
- We have detailed plans to ensure we are able to provide assistance to all our team members and customers and are prepared to act swiftly should we be alerted to a case of COVID-19 at one of our facilities.
Flexibility to serve you - We recognize that you may have upcoming service and sale appointments, we continue to offer you flexible booking schedule to meet your needs. To keep our community safe, if you are feeling unwell, we will rebook your appointment at a time convenient to you.
President & CEO
Birchwood Automotive Group